Spring background

Monday, January 14, 2013

"My Type"-Anniversary Card

What kind of a card do you make a husband who isn't a sports fan, doesn't play golf, fish, or hunt?
I have no idea!
But, I did find this cute looking (I mean manly) typewriter stamp and paper at Hobby Lobby tonight. Perfect for my man, who loves his computers! Add in some black letters from the George and Shapes Cricut cartridge along with some gold wire and ViĆ³la! (Excuse the French ;)


I'm entering this card in the "It's a Man's World" challange over at FCCB :)

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant alternative idea to the obvious man things lol thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The typewritten paper really stands out. I am sure he will love it too. I am now your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. cricutjunkie.com. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is lovely! Perfect card for your sweetie!

    Thank you so much for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement ladies! Cricut Junkie, love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I like the type face! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that card - so clever! Great way to personalize it just for him and the things he enjoys.

    Bernadet
    http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to think outside the box! Love it!

    ReplyDelete